Popular Posts

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 2 reflection

During week two, I have definitely gained insight on how to word my inquiries.  I often have different questions running through my mind, but I often times have difficulty wording them in such a way that they could be studied or put into action.  The reading really helped clear that up for me.

Another thing that I learned is that there are so many varying issues from district to district, campus to campus. It's been fun to hear examples of how some principals are handling different situations.  Some solutions are GREAT ideas! Very impressive! Others I would be cautious to implement on my own campus. Either way, getting to hear about these scenarios, and thinking them through on my own is helping me realize the type of administrator I want to be! This has been fun for me! Can't wait to hear more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment